Specialising in Residential Sales and Lettings in Keynsham and surrounding areas.
Whether you have a property to sell or are a landlord looking for a new tenant, we believe that our honest talking, friendly approach will meet your expectations.
Consistency in our approach and in our advice builds confidence. Communicating with you, often and when promised builds trust. But above all building a long term relationship where you can count on our support is key to your success.
Gregorys Estate Agent is a registered member of The Client Money Protection scheme providing our clients with peace of mind in all financial transactions.
What a difference good quality marketing can make. Your home needs to stand out. Photographs take time and attention to detail and should never be left to the estate agent. At Gregorys Estate Agents we use third party photographers, people that are knowledgeable in this field and know what it takes to secure that perfect photo.
Every property is individual and every client has their own needs, therefore we will put together a marketing strategy that suits your home and meets your individual requirements.
We can reach a national audience through our online mediums or target local buyers and tenants through the community magazines and newspapers that we regularly advertise in. Our daily and weekly emails are relevant and will target high volumes of active applicants instantly.
Tenant & Landlord Fees
Managed Properties – monthly management fee 12% inclusive of VAT to also include an AST - Initial set up fee £199 exclusive of VAT
Let Only Properties – Let only fee 50% of the first months rent exclusive of VAT
Gas Safety: £45
Check In: £99
Check Out: £75
All additional charges are exclusive of VAT
For properties in England, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 means that in addition to rent, lettings agents can only charge tenants (or anyone acting on the tenant's behalf) the following permitted payments:
- Holding deposits (a maximum of 1 week's rent);
- Deposits (a maximum deposit of 5 weeks' rent for annual rent below £50,000, or 6 weeks' rent for annual rental of £50,000 and above);
- Payments to change a tenancy agreement eg. change of sharer (capped at £50 inclusive of VAT or, if higher, any reasonable costs);
- Payments associated with early termination of a tenancy (capped at the landlord's loss or the agent's reasonably incurred costs);
- Where required, utilities (electricity, gas or other fuel, water, sewerage), communication services (telephone, internet, cable/satellite television), TV licence;
- Council tax (payable to the billing authority);
- Interest payments for the late payment of rent (up to 3% above Bank of England's annual percentage rate);
- Reasonable costs for replacement of lost keys or other security devices;
- Contractual damages in the event of the tenant's default of a tenancy agreement; and
- Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and regulations applicable at the relevant time.